Noel White, P. A.
201 Douglas Avenue Suite B
Dunedin, FL 34698
800-338-7370 toll free
Noel White received her Bachelor of Business Administration from Mercer University in 1986. Noel received her law degree from Stetson University College of Law in 1989.
Noel has been practicing law in Florida since 1989 with a special emphasis on estate planning, probate and trust administration, business and consumer law. Noel had the unique experience of providing estate planning to hundreds of retired UAW workers throughout the State of Florida and to members of ARAG Legal Services.Noel's professional memberships include the:
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Clearwater Bar Association and its Probate
- Guardianship and Trust Committee
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Pinellas County Florida Association of Women Lawyers.
Noel has lectured before a variety of groups on estate planning related subjects and welcomes the opportunity to speak to your organization.
Serving Clients In:
Noel provides services in all areas of Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration. She also provides services regarding consumer issues and small business matters.